(1) All materials on the World Wide Cemetery (“WWC”) website (the “Site”), including, without limitation, text, data, information, images, and illustrations, are protected by intellectual property rights owned and controlled by WWC, or by third parties who have licensed their material to WWC. Material from the Site may not be copied, downloaded, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without the prior written consent of WWC or except as specifically permitted on this Site. Modification of material or use of material for any purpose other than your own personal, non-commercial, institutional or home use is a violation of copyrights and other intellectual property rights. The use of any such material on any other web site or networked computer is prohibited.
(2) The trade marks, logos and service marks that you see on this Site are registered and unregistered marks of WWC or third parties who have licensed the use of such marks to WWC. Nothing in this Site grants any licence or right to use any marks displayed on this Site without the written permission of the owner of the mark. Your misuse of the marks displayed on this Site or any other content on this Site is strictly prohibited.
(3) WWC makes no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use in locations other than Canada. Those who choose to access this Site from locations outside Canada do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws apply.
(4) WWC welcomes your comments on our services, including the Site. However, any notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other material that you post on or submit to the Site and/or WWC will become property of WWC. WWC is entitled to use any material that you submit for any type of use forever in any media whether known now or developed later. When you submit material to the Site and/or to WWC, you agree that WWC has the right to publish the material for any use as outlined above including, but not limited to, promotional and advertising purposes, without compensation to you of any kind.
(5) WWC respects the intellectual property of others and we ask and require you to do the same. If you are a copyright owner or an owner’s agent and find content that infringes upon your copyrights under the Copyright Act, you may submit a notification to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.