1. About Your Privacy
2. Why We Collect and Use Personal Information
(1) Collecting Personal Information about you is essential to our being able to provide the products and services that best meet the needs of both you, being the User as defined in the User Agreement, and/or authorized third parties (“Client”). While the Personal Information we collect may come directly from you, it may also be provided by other third parties.
(2) Personal Information may be used:
- to determine eligibility for products and services;
- to understand and assess a User’s ongoing needs and offer products and services to meet those needs;
- for billing and accounting services relating to our products and services:
- for User communication, service and administration;
- for internal, external and regulatory audit purposes; or
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements.
(3) Personal Information may also be used for other purposes, subject to obtaining your prior consent for such use.
3. Consent To Use Personal Information
(2) Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. When you request products or services from us, we ask that you provide information that enables us to respond to your request. In doing so, you consent to our collection, use and disclosure to appropriate third parties of such Personal Information for these purposes. You also authorize us to use and retain this Personal Information for as long as it may be required for the purposes described above. Your consent remains valid even after the termination of our relationship with you, unless you provide us with written notice that such consent is withdrawn. Such notice can be sent to email@example.com.
(3) In certain circumstances, consent cannot be withdrawn, such as where there is an emergency that threatens the life, health or security of an individual, or if we must comply with a court order.
4. Sharing Personal Information With Others
(1) The World Wide Cemetery is not in the business of selling client lists or personal information to others. However, WWC may need to disclose the personal information collected to successors and other service providers or agents who perform various functions for WWC.
(3) As WWC continues to develop and grow, WWC may buy or sell parts of its business. As WWC’s businesses consists primarily of client relationships, information regarding the particular accounts or services being purchased or sold could include Personal Information and be one of the transferred business assets.
(4) In certain circumstances, WWC may be required to provide Personal Information to third parties for legal or regulatory purposes. WWC may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on WWC; (b) to protect and defend WWC’s rights or property, you, or third parties, or (c) prevent or investigate any illegal activity. You hereby consent to WWC sharing your Personal Information under the circumstances described herein.
(5) WWC may also use this Personal Information to assess your future needs and to offer the products and services that may best meet those needs from WWC. If you do not wish to receive these offers or such information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org as outlined below in the contact information section.
(6) You understand that if you choose to disclose Personal Information when posting comments or other information or content through the Site, this information may become publicly available and may be collected and used by others, including people outside the Site’s community. We will not have any obligations with respect to any information that you post to parts of the Site available to others, and recommend that you use caution when giving out Personal Information to others in public forums online or otherwise. We also share the information you publish with other third parties.
5. Keeping Information Accurate
(1) It is important that your Personal Information is accurate and complete. Having accurate information about you enables WWC to give you the best possible service. You have the right to access, verify and amend the information we have about you. WWC relies on you to keep us informed of any changes, such as a change of address, e-mail, or any other circumstances.
(2) If you identify any Personal Information that is out-of-date, incorrect or incomplete that cannot be amended by you, please contact WWC and we will attempt to make the corrections promptly and use every reasonable effort to communicate these changes to other parties who may have inadvertently received incorrect or out-of-date Personal Information from WWC.
6. How We Safeguard Personal Information
(1) At WWC, we employ physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect our systems and all Personal Information under our control against unauthorized access and use. All safety and security measures are appropriate to the sensitivity level of the information collected.
(2) Our service providers and agents are required to maintain confidentiality, and may not use the information for any unauthorized purpose.
(3) Employees are governed by strict standards and policies to ensure that Personal Information is secure and treated with the utmost care and respect.
7. Privacy and the Internet
(1) In general, WWC collects Personal Information that you submit to us voluntarily through the Site. WWC also collects information that you submit in the process of ordering from the Site. For example, WWC’s ordering process requires you to provide your name, valid email address, street address. When you use the features of the Site, WWC will collect any information you voluntarily provide, and we may also request optional information to support your use of the Site, such as other demographic information. WWC collects information in the form of the content that you submit during your use of the Site, such as photos, reviews and ratings and other information you choose to submit and we will also keep track of your account history. When you purchase products or services through the Site, you will need to submit your credit card or other payment information so that our service providers can process your payment for those products and services. If you choose to sign up to receive information about products or services that may be of interest to you, we will collect your email address and all related information. Additionally, we collect any information that you voluntarily enter on the Site, including Personal Information into any postings, comments, or forums within the Site’s community.
(2) As you use the Site, certain information may also be passively collected and stored on our or our service providers’ server logs, including your Internet protocol address, browser type, and operating system.
By using the Site, you are representing that you are at least 18 years old. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use the Site unless they have parental or guardian consent.
9. Contact Information
Please contact email@example.com to obtain further information about our policies and procedures or if you have any unresolved enquiries or concerns or if you want to reach our Privacy.